To view complete job listing and to apply, visit: https://jobs.rayjobs.com/1033/asp/tg/cim_jobdetail.asp?jobId=788372&partnerid=25258&siteid=5366
The primary role of the Data Analyst is to support the Purchasing, Subcontract, Production Control function and other Supply Chain work streams / process improvement teams across all SAS Locations.
Data Analysts are responsible for retrieving, cleaning and classifying data to support the strategic sourcing process, and to support process improvement teams to enable greater productivity, higher quality, and increased SCM effectiveness. Duties also include the identification of routine reporting tools that could be utilized by users to mitigate repetitive / redundant users request for data results. Additionally help manage the organization towards driving a decision from the data provided.
Additionally, Data Analysts will support the Integrated Supplier Strategy Teams (ISSTs) in the creation of RFI/RFPs and with the analysis of supplier responses, by creating reports to enable ISSTs to understand the opportunities offered by suppliers. Other typical support roles may include:
· Data Analysis
· Application development
· Benchmarking tools
· Building spend and baseline databases
· Analyzing and reporting on large databases
· Benchmarking prices/rates and best practices
· Tracking benefits
Deliverables created by the Analyst should be provided to the users via Microsoft Excel, Access or web based tools for consistency and working with various SCM functional users to create and understand the deliverables provided.
The Data Analyst will team with Business Unit Leads and Supply Chain staff members to ensure that clear requirements are defined for new report requests, periodic development reviews are conducted, the incremental deliverables are approved, and formal testing plans and test cases are created and executed.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in supply chain, manufacturing, operations or related field
· Experience with supply chain industry, enterprise resource applications or business intelligence software including SAP
· Experience with standard manufacturing business processes and practices
· Experienced presenter
· Current user and experience with Advanced Planning and Scheduling solution (RapidResponse (Kinaxis))
· Experience in a manufacturing planning related role such as Procurement, Master Scheduling or Production Control
· Strategic Program Certifications, such as Six Sigma Black Belt is a plus
· Implementation and/or production operation of manufacturing experience
· Experience using existing reporting tools within Business Warehouse, SAP R/3 and Prism (ERP)
· Purchasing experience is desirable
· Experience working with Relational databases; Finance, Contracts, etc
Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) in supply chain, logistics, business, operations or related field