View job posting and apply here: https://irfext.authoria.net/viewjob.html?optlink-view=view-8263&ERFormID=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any
International Rectifier is a pioneer and world leader in Power Management Technology. If you are interested in a career with a company dedicated to developing energy saving products that can save 30% of the world's energy, look no further. IR promotes an environment of innovation and empowerment. We encourage new ideas in technology and business processes to enable us to deliver solutions that improve the global standard of living. International Rectifier is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsible for working in the Planning Systems group to improve IR's global planning systems, processes, and reports.
- Analyze and interpret data, present findings, and if possible suggestion solutions to planning system disconnects.
- Ability to dissect data and present in easy to understand format.
- Ability to interpret and validate system outputs and/or changes.
- Develop Business Object reports and dashboards
- Provide Kinaxis RapidResponse support. That includes workbook authoring, system and data maintenance, and dashboard development.
- Document new and changed planning system processes and procedures
- Desire to learn and incorporate complexity of the manufacturing processes into the supply chain model so that production plans are thoughtfully developed and biased toward success
- Focus on an analytical approach to problem solving and continuous improvement
- Ability to focus on attainment of Corporate and Departmental goals
Years of Experience: 5-10 years
Candidate with SAP or Kinaxis experience highly desirable