To view the complete job posting and to apply, please click here.
This is your opportunity to join a global IT team providing mission-critical global applications delivery services in support of Agilent’s Electronics Measurement Group in four key areas: (1) Oracle ERP and PLM; (2) Reporting & Analytics for front office and supply chain; (3) EMG Web Program; and (4). Siebel CRM.
In this Senior Level IT position you will contribute to the development of program strategies and participate in the investigation, design and delivery of technical solutions to solve business problems and provide new business capabilities. You will lead both internal and external teams, coordinating the delivery of services across other business and IT teams in the company. Your primary focus area will be on the Oracle E-Business Suite applications modules supporting quote-to-cash, procure-to-pay, plan-to-perform, and product life cycle processes.
• Work collaboratively with our business partners in Order Management, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Order Fulfillment, Product Life Cycle , and Finance to develop solutions to meet business requirements
• Provide consulting expertise with key businesses partners and IT leadership on key business problems/initiatives and help recommend appropriate IT solutions
• Lead and/or participate in project requirements analysis, functional and technical design, development, and system testing
• Project and Program Management
• Vendor Management
• Financials Management
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, math or related discipline with a focus on business applications and Information Technology; advanced degree is preferred
• Proven track record of developing and implementing IT program strategies in a global, cross-cultural environment
• Demonstrated ability to lead large teams consisting of internal and external resources in the delivery of IT projects and services through all phases of the project life cycle
• Minimum of 12 years of experience in information technology and application development, including 8+ years developing Oracle application reports, interfaces, conversions, and extensions
• Extensive functional knowledge and proficiency in designing, developing and deploying complex business solutions with the following Oracle E-Business Suite Applications Modules (11i or 12i): AR, ASCP, BOM, Demantra, INV, OIC, OM, PO, and WIP
• Strong analytical skills with experience in writing and reviewing functional/technical specifications
• Experience in the following Oracle technologies: Identity and Access Management, OBIEE, Oracle DB, Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle Workflow
• Ability to write/debug complex SQL statements with expertise in SQL performance tuning
• Expert level experience in data modeling, process modeling, and structured analysis & design techniques
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment is required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to translate complex technical concepts into business level language; ability to work effectively at all levels in the organization (end users to executives, IT and business)
• Familiarity with Ennovia MatrixOne and Kinaxis RapidResponse
Santa Clara, CA