0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2010 1:17 PM by lastmilescholarship

Scholarship Alert!  tell your undergrad friends!

lastmilescholarship Newbie

Imagine you’re a senior in college.  An ambitious, successful college senior, ready to take on the real world.  You graduate, move back in with your parents, and begin your job search.  Wouldn’t $5,000 be helpful?  $5,000 and your dream internship to help you get started?  I wish I had had that chance when I was there.

DW Morgan is making exactly that possible for 4 talented seniors by sponsoring a scholarship for students interested in supply chain, logistics and transportation management.

The task is simple: come up with a way to revolutionize the industry while making a positive global impact.  Easy, right?  Ha.  It’s called the “Last Mile” Scholarship, and the four winners are picked to receive $5,000 each, and the grand-prize winner out of those four gets the opportunity to intern at a DW Morgan location in the summer of 2011.  Last day to apply is December 1.

Interested?  Check out the website: www.lastmilescholarship.com for official rules, qualifications, submission guidelines and other information.