Program Manager, MFG Supply Chain PMO, is part of the Manufacturing and Supply Chain PMO (Portfolio Mgmt office) responsible for the design, delivery, and support of the business process and IT MFG SC system solutions necessary to enable RIM's world-class manufacturing and supply chain operations. The Program Manager will be responsible for driving IT MFG SC program and project solutions roadmap to deliver on the objectives of SCIA enhancements in alignment with the RIM MFG business strategy, known as Value Chain Express (VCE).
In this position you will:
- Lead program and projects to deliver quantifiable benefits. Responsible for strategic alignment, value management, organizational change management, and ensure operational readiness of the initiatives to deliver senior leaders goals and objectives. Support definition, measurement, and delivering solution to achieve the business case.
- Manage the concept development, planning, definition, and execution of IT MFG SC programs / projects to execute the MFG SC business strategy.
- Develop and define projects/programs/portfolio management standards, process/efficiency and tools to streamline and improve project delivery processes yielding high quality IT solutions with high service availability and exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Drive requirements, priorities and deadlines and provide master project planning to ensure project deliverables are met according timelines and budget with a reduced level of support.
- Responsible for process/efficiency improvements to streamline and improve or radically re-design manufacturing and supply chain end to end business processes.
- Manage programs that leverage or enhance existing technology and/or innovative system solutions and capabilities to enable the paradigm shifts in business process and business models.
- Lead program activities involving highly skilled, cross-functional teams across multiple projects/programs, supply chain global enterprise architecture and business model. Establishes clear plan and accountabilities to achieve goal.
- Remove roadblocks, research and explore manufacturing and supply chain technology, people, and process solutions, define, measure and report on project metrics / KPIs, engage leaders and stakeholders, and identify and obtain resources for roadmap items in advance of IT MFG SC projects in order to stage projects for success.
- Contribute to the governance, program management, portfolio management and integration project management of the MFG SC PMO (Portfolio Mgmt office).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in Computer Science or related field, MBA or Management Information Systems
- Minimum of 7-10 years progressive program / project management experience managing large scale, complex, cross-functional project teams
- Certifications: Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Certified Supply Chain Professional, PMP or Certified Program Manager is an advantage
- Exceptional knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Product Development Process (PDP) framework and Project Management methodologies - waterfall, agile, rapid prototyping, etc.
- Knowledge of Organizational Change Management - people, process and technology
- Experienced in Manufacturing and Supply Chain business processes and application solutions such as SAP ERP, SAP SCM, MES, E2Open, RapidResponse, etc.
- Demonstrated skill in a Business Analyst and/or Systems Analyst role
- Hands on experience in a modern high volume, high-tech production environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of benchmarking against best in class manufacturing and supply chain practices.
- Strategic facilitator with experience in the development of manufacturing and supply chain strategies aligned to IT MFG SC strategies to deliver the vision
- Self driven, high performer who works under limited direction on innovative initiatives or program management improvements.
- Creative thinker with proven team building and strong people skills
- Excellent facilitation, negotiation and communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills to manage large diversified virtual and globally dispersed team structure with conflicting priorities and resource constraints
- Proven experience working on globally disperse project
If you're driven to take wireless technologies to the next level, it's time you join the team at RIM. We offer a challenging environment that fosters creativity and rewards excellence. Employees also have use of our award winning BlackBerry!
To view the complete job posting, click here