This "hands on" role will interface with RIM Supply Chain and Manufacturing (SCM) business areas, its managers and system users to define, design, implement, train and document business processes and reporting solutions. This position will work closely with an extended cross functional team of SAP Functional Analysts and Business Analysts who are subject matter experts in various modules of SAP, Kinaxis - Rapid Response and other systems. The incumbent will have subject matter expertise in one or all of the following areas Supply Chain Management, Materials Management and Sales and Operations planning application and processes. This role will also assist and coordinate aspects of on-going cross-functional projects as required.
- Proactively adapt internal processes to changes in customer base and customer requirements
- Take actions to continually improve the team's operational performance as it relates to both incident and change management
- Collaborate proactively with business, functional team and other team members to complete required tasks
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Quickly come up to speed and maintain a current understanding of the changing nature and needs of the business
- This position will be required to participate in on-call and after-hour support
- Identify and drive opportunities for process improvements either in existing designs or by adopting new functionalities available in ERP Central Component (ECC) or SCM
- Planning, soliciting business requirements, designing, testing, training, coordinating start up and support activities of new planning functionality
- Development of business requirements documents, test scripts / test scenarios, business processes and procedures, work instructions, and other detailed user related and support documentation to support standard configuration
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor Degree in Operations Management and or Supply Chain Management, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or other related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in support of SAP ECC Production Planning Module and/or APO experience a must
- Business and Technical experience with Supply Chain Planning or Execution in an SAP / Kinaxis application environment
- Project Management experience, with a demonstrated ability to deliver projects and tasks on-time
- Detail-oriented, creative, and innovative
- A drive for continuous process improvement
- Able to communicate effectively with internal support team and external customers and partners as required
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio) experience a must
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated accuracy with reports and projects, analytical aptitude, and strong attention to detail are required
- Strong teamwork, verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff to exchange information, ideas, and answer inquiries
- Excellent understanding of SAP material master and Bill of Material (BOM) structures.
- Experience working as an SAP functional Analyst a plus.
- Experience with other SAP Modules a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- SAP Material Management (MM) certification
- Certified Securities Compliance Professional (CSCP) and / or Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) certification
- Experience with Kinaxis - Rapid Response, HP Quality Center, ARIS business process
If you're driven to take wireless technologies to the next level, it's time you join the team at RIM. We offer a challenging environment that fosters creativity and rewards excellence. Employees also have use of our award winning BlackBerry!
To view the complete job posting, click here