Location: MILPITAS, CA US
Headquartered in Singapore, Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider focused on delivering complete design, engineering and manufacturing services to automotive, computing, consumer, industrial, infrastructure, medical and mobile OEMs. Flextronics helps customers design, build, ship, and service electronics products through a network of facilities in 30 countries on four continents. This global presence provides design and engineering solutions that are combined with core electronics manufacturing and logistics services, and vertically integrated with components technologies, to optimize customer operations by lowering costs and reducing time to market. For more information, please visit www.flextronics.com.
Responsible for developing, directing and coordinating master scheduling activities and personnel that support the customer forecast and production plan. Will have involvement with the Customer.
- Manages Master Schedule department.
- Coordinates schedule of activities with customer on planning and scheduling.
- Produces revenue analysis, Load vrs Commit and other forecast reports.
- Maintains reports to reflect scheduling, methods, support performance and process procedures.
- Develops material planning models to ensure proper material planning and optimal inventory positions for customer programs.
- Utilizes models for determining and maintaining material planning parameters for manufacturing items.
- Coordinates with IT any changes and or problem with Kinaxis, a company simulation application for planning.
- Key user and trainer for Kinaxis.
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors Degree and/or 10+ years of progressive responsibility in Master Scheduling/production control and planning or related area, including supervision.
- Demonstrates mastery of functional knowledge in relation to other functions and a complete understanding of the function and those of related businesses.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- BaaN V and Kinaxis experience