Professional Services Consultant
(This position can be based out of anywhere in the US)
As a member of our consulting team, you understand our customers’ most pressing business performance challenges and you are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today.
Working with new and existing customers, you will provide expert guidance in leveraging our product offerings and deliver value in the following ways:
- Leading Deployment Workshops to help customers achieve immediate value from their investment;
- Facilitating business process design and development that leverages RapidResponse capabilities;
- Configure our RapidResponse analytics according to the functionality of the customer’s source systems (commonly as MRP/ERP system);
- Resolving complex data and analytic configurations to ensure that the solution is producing the expected results;
- Configuring RapidResponse resources to satisfy customer-specific processes and business requirements;
- Providing high levels of customer service whenever the opportunity arises.
- A post secondary degree in a related discipline with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing and demand management, and/or business software consulting
- Experience in electronics/high-tech manufacturing industries such as EMS, OEM hardware, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of functional supply chain and planning processes, including ERP/MRP, capacity planning, and managing planning activities with contract manufacturers.
- ERP implementation experience.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Well-developed computer skills, and a working knowledge of the Windows environment including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Outlook.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%.
- Lean Manufacturing training/experience.
- Industry experience with Aerospace, Pharmaceuticals and/or Consumer Packaged Goods.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with query languages.
- Project management skills.
- Previous experience with RapidResponse.
Interested applicants should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, citing job posting C090710.