0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2010 4:11 PM by laurenbossers

Manager, Demand and Supply Planning

Apprentice

Reporting to the Senior Manager Demand & Supply Management for a leading organization in the high tech vertical with over $5 billion in sales revenue. Responsible for managing an overall demand and supply plan to support a sales and operations planning process across the supply chain. Will work cross functionally  and serve as an integration point for all input of forward looking demand and supply planning environment. Will manage the demand and supply plan for new product introduction, product transitions and end of sales to ensure product supply continuity whilst meeting finished goods and component inventory reserves. Responsible for improving forecast accuracy through performing advanced planning solutions and continuous improvement activities. Challenge is to drive improvement in material availability, minimize gap between demand supply plan and maximize available finish goods to the customer.

Background Required:
      • Demand Forecasting or Supply Planning (5 years)
      • Demonstrated success advanced demand planning
      • Strong S&OP (i.e. sales and operations planning)
      • Mathematics and statistical modeling
      • History of using statistical forecast to drive the demand planning process
      • Continuous improvement initiatives
      • Advance planning tools (i.e. Kinaxis, SAP Advanced Planner & Optimizer, i2)
      • Computer literate: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
      • Education: Bachelor's degree

Background Preferred (but not required):
      • High Tech manufacturing industry
      • Industry relevant certifications (i.e. APICS, ISM, Six Sigma, LEAN)
      • Advanced Degree: MBA or MS

Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
      • Strong analytical and problem solving skills
      • Ability to challenge process with alternative solutions
      • Strong organization and relationship management skills (both internal and external)
      • Collaborative in a matrix oriented environment
      • Excellent written & verbal communication

View complete job posting and apply.

http://bit.ly/9OgRMa