EMEA SALES DIRECTOR- Amsterdam, Netherlands
· Setting up the first European sales office for Kinaxis and establishing a presence in this territory
· Working with head office and global sales team to develop a detailed understanding of Kinaxis’ products, sales objectives and strategies, pricing and delivery policies and practices.
· Understanding the prospects’ and customers’ critical business issues and strategic initiatives and linking Kinaxis solutions to ensure achievement in these key areas.
· Establishing and maintaining high-level, executive contact with New Name Accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships (direct and reseller).
· Qualifying prospects according to Kinaxis’ capabilities and applicability. Managing the execution of Kinaxis’ sales process and leveraging appropriate Kinaxis resources to secure license subscription bookings.
· Providing accurate sales forecasts based upon realistic close timelines.
· Communicating product improvements and recommendations that originate in the field.
· Utilizing Kinaxis' sales force automation tool to track all opportunities and prospect/customer related information.
- Director level experience with small teams, managing remote European offices
- Ten to fifteen years experience in selling strategic , enterprise level mission critical solutions (SCM, ERP, BI) within the manufacturing domain. Pharmaceutical sales experience a definite asset
- Aggressive, highly motivated hunter who has achieved or exceeded sales quota through sales in new or emerging markets or sales of “Best of Breed” technologies.
- Demonstrated track record of closing New Name Accounts in the past 2 years
- Experience working with resellers in the EU
- Experience with a North American based company a definite asset
- Ability to penetrate and sell to executive level decision makers
- Ability to sell to multiple constituencies within an organization (Manufacturing Operations, Demand Management, Finance, IT)
- Consultative, value-proposition/business case driven sales methodology experience.
- Must be an articulate, persuasive and passionate communicator.
- Located in Netherlands, ideally Amsterdam
- Able to travel up to 75%
Interested applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org citing job posting C08233.