0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2017 7:32 AM by sallycha

What are the most critical elements in terms of business processes and/or organizational structure that are required in order to successfully utilize Rapid Response for creating the Master Production Schedule at a semiconductor or high tech company?

sallycha Novice

Our company will soon be starting the implementation of Rapid Response.  We are not newcomers when it comes to APS systems.  The previous three APS systems were never truly embraced by the business.  As a somewhat frustrated member of the IT department, I would like to see great success the fourth time around.  After nearly twenty years of working with APS systems, I've come to the conclusion that our company must be missing something critical in terms of our business processes and/or organizational structure.  I would love to hear the lessons learned from other companies that are utilizing Rapid Response for creating the Master Production Schedule.  Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post and contribute your inputs!