View an apply at: http://bit.ly/9Q4m55
Cisco’s Global Supply Chain Planning group is looking for seasoned, savvy professionals for its Lean Demand Pull Planning team.
The Global Supply Chain Planning group is responsible for optimally balancing supply & demand across the global supply chain. The Demand Pull Team leads and participates in manufacturing initiatives focused on driving continuous process improvement in the realm of Lean, “pull” based material planing and execution.
Employees in this role are expected to provide Lean expertise, knowledge, project management skills, analytic horsepower, and business judgment to drive these initiatives. This job requires the ability to identify business requirements, design effective solutions cross-functionally which can be successfully deployed across a complex supply chain with multiple partners, and successfully drive implementation.
The ideal candidate will be creative with a practical approach and have a hands-on, high energy, can-do, highly collaborative style. Prioritization and focus is essential to success, as is the ability to shift from theoretical to pragmatic. Strong communication and influencing skills combined with the ability to listen and be perceptive of others are critical success factors. The ideal candidate will have a clear record of achievement, a willingness to work hard and perseverance to make things happen.
• Subject Matter Expert responsible for Lean supply chain planning across contract manufacturers Kanban re-order point systems and processes. Ensure proper sizing methods, data accuracy, and provide thought leadership into process enhancements.
• Drive worldwide best practices to improve manufacturing flow, inventory optimization, metrics, processes, and data integrity.
• Apply Lean tools and methodology to identify and reduce waste within the supply chain.
• Program management of key Lean initiatives. Must have ability to gather business requirements, manage resources, delegate tasks to team members, effectively and clearly communicate project status, manage project risk, and ensure successful organizational adoption.
• Problem Solving. Able to develop creative solutions to complex, loosely formulated problems.
• Data Aggregation and Analysis. Broad set of analysis techniques (scenario models, correlation/regression, trend analysis, forecasting, etc.) very helpful.
• Receive minimal direction toward daily goals and objectives.
An excellent candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• 5 - 10 years experience in global supply chain planning, scheduling, or purchasing for a manufacturing company
• Lean certified or extensive lean training/experience with tools like Value Stream Mapping & Waste Reduction.
• Excellent knowledge of MRP/ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Baan, Kinaxis, etc
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and work independently
• Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research or related field desired or relevant experience, MS/MBA preferred
• Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt a plus.
• APICS certification a plus