JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) serves as the central provider of technology infrastructure to JP Morgan Chase. Global Compute Services (GCS) is an enablement organization with Services across all infrastructure operations and architecture offerings. The role aligns to the Supply Chain Optimization (SCO) team within GCS.
SCO is looking for an experienced Data Integration Engineer to support the deployment industry standard supply chain tools and processes that are typically used in manufacturing environments into an internal technology service environment. This role will own the tactical and strategic data and information architecture roadmap for the recently formed group. The position will drive implementation of the architecture agenda within SCO, supporting all delivery functions across all service offerings. The Data Integration Lead will be a key resource in driving the use of Kinaxis RapidResponse as an enabler to take the technology supply chain to best in class and will partner closely with the Kinaxis RapidResponse Solution Architect within the SCO organization.
The Kinaxis RapidResponse Data Integration Lead is responsible for:
- Partnering with the Kinaxis RapidResponse Solutions Architect, shaping and leading the activities that result in delivering the Kinaxis RapidResponse (the ‘Application’) datafeed, covering three broad areas: requirements (business/systems analysis), data architecture (data analysis, modelling) and development (lead/prioritise development, separating tactical from strategic solutions)
- Driving the requirements and analysis activities
- Identifying JPMC system data sources (‘Source Systems’) that meet target
- Application data model requirements
- Mastering the JPMC source system data models of tools used to plan and deploy GTI GCS services consumed by LOBs
- Defining Source System to Product/Services mappings and dependencies, including field-level data requirements and definitions
- Validating data flows and document how keys are passed between systems, to demonstrate the integrity of transaction data flows through the supply chain ecosystem (e.g. ability to audit the reliability of the data refresh process)
- Mastering the target system data model; the target system is “Kinaxis RapidResponse” (the ‘Application’)
- Defining and communicating the data architecture/model requirements
- Engaging with Source System / Tool AD teams and Service Owners to first understand, then drive required changes to data models through roadmap*
- Engaging with Source System data users / consumers to get access to process and workflow documentation, and/or existing reports/dashboards/datamarts used in the process and drive the validation process
- Collaborating with the GID Principal Engineer and other development leads in defining and evolving an integrated data model that underpins the production planning process and provides the framework for the tools roadmap
- Engaging with GTI Systems Integration and Information Architect Leads to understand the roadmap and provide feedback on issues and requirements
- Overseeing development of the ETL automation service delivery e.g. based on a defined “data refresh run book”, optimize for execution by an offshore BAU administration function