NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solution run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
NCR’s Hardware Organization aligns Hardware Engineering, Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) and Global Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations to deliver world-class automated teller machines, self-checkouts and other self- and assisted-service solutions, serving customers in more than 100 countries. The integrated team strives to manage a disciplined product portfolio through the entire life cycle focusing on innovation and quality while leveraging a flexible and responsive supply chain.
This role, as part of NCR’s Graduate Gateway program, is made exclusively for amazing new graduates launching them into a series of special assignments—across functions, titles and roles within the Hardware Organization. There’s never a dull moment. As a key member of the team, you will rotate through a series of roles and gain exposure to the various aspects of the organization:
- Rotation #1: Product Life-Cycle Management - responsibility for the development and realization of hardware programs and business plans through all phases of a product lifecycle.
- Rotation #2: Sales & Operations Planning – responsibility for connecting sales forecast and supply chain demand to send the signals required for procurement, manufacturing and customer fulfilment.
- Rotation #3: Strategic Sourcing – Sourcing demand for direct material and modular procurement through vendors and EMS/ODM partners.
- Rotation #4: Supply Chain Data Analyst – Data modelling and analysis of lead time controls, demand volatility and complex sourcing strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or related Engineering/Analytics Program).
- Strong leadership, project management and people skills required.
- High energy level, good organization and multi-tasking skills necessary to achieve constantly changing mix of short, medium and long-term objectives.
- Strong analytical skills, business and decision modeling proficiency in Microsoft Excel required to develop and support recommendations.
- Natural curiosity and self-motivation to learn and keep current on technical aspects and trends for assigned product category in areas that impact cost drivers, user experience and performance.
- Limited domestic and international travel required depending on program assignment.
Visit NCR's career site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies to ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to their applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
For more information, click here.