0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2010 2:18 PM by mackgroup

Materials/Supply Chain Manager needed

mackgroup Novice

One of our Global multi-$B clients is seeking a plant level Materials Manager in INDIANA (USA).  The ideal candidate will possess a proven record in  materials/supply chain. Specifically my client is looking for manufacturing background in an off road/heavy trucking industry.  They will consider someone with the same background out of a Tier 1 automotive ssetting.  BS Degree and 10 years industry experience required.  Salary range on this position is up to $125k (DOE) plus bonus and benefits.

The same client is looking for a Director of Materials/Supply Chain in the Detroit Metro area (USA).  Same qualifications but responsibilities are on a higher level supervising multiple plants.  Salary range up to $150k (DOE) plus bonus and benefits.

If you are aware of any supply chain professionals looking for a new position or have been caught up in an economic downsizing please let me know.  I wouold like to talk to them to see if I could assist them in finding a new career.  I am an Executive Recruiter that specializes in the manufacturing and Supply Chain fields.

Thanks,

Brian Poucher

President

Mackenzie & Associates

Office: (314) 845-6524

E-M: mackgroup@charter.net