The Inventory Control Analyst will be responsible for working on daily inventory activities including cycle counting, data collection, implementing and reviewing processes to maintain inventory security and integrity to ensure customer satisfaction and maximum value to the company. Analyzes inventory transactions/processes and makes recommendations for reducing and controlling inventory.
- Responsible for administering the daily inventory cycle count program requiring inventory count accuracy and timeliness.
- Carry out direct physical cycle count activities on site and coordinate count staff to ensure daily inventory cycle count schedules are maintained.
- Oversees and participates with counting and/or validating inventory to maintain the highest degree of integrity for accurate counts are performed by the IC Team.
- Must work, prioritize data collection activities and communicate daily with the Inventory Management to ensure completion of all cycle count activities by the IC team.
- Identify root cause integrity discrepancies in the warehouse/stores from retrieving and analyzing information from the MRP system.
- Must be able to create, update, execute and analyze inventory cycle count reports & transactions to maintain or exceed customer and site CC requirements.
- Responsible to ensure accurate controls, IC work processes, CC procedures and dept. work rules are in place, adhered to and maintained by the IC personnel.
- Effectively review performance of subordinates, review daily/weekly metrics, cycle count policy requirements and monthly finance CC reports with the IC Manager.
- Determines and makes decisions or recommendations to management and staff for best practices to meet/accomplish the site's inventory control requirements.
- Assist with process improvements on site in relation to inventory control processes and best in class warehousing operations.
- Prepares and coordinates with the IC team daily count audits and preparation of daily inventory CC reports to the inventory/warehouse operations management team.
- Assists with Statistical Management Information and KPI's measuring site inventory performance and service requirements provided by each customer.
- Ensure that the Company is represented in a professional capacity at all times.
- Support and liaise with internal and external customers and deal with basic/general requests, issues and recommendations for inventory control activities.
- Support and advise the Inventory Control Manager and Supervisor of all potential supplier/customer/warehousing inventory issues.
For more information, click here.