- Systems Validation, Test and Analysis Directorate (SVTAD) is the central focus for all integration, verification and validation (IV&V) activities within IDS. Over 700 employees of SVTAD provide their expertise to ensure customer success through the development and execution of innovative and comprehensive IV&V strategies, processes, tools and techniques.
- SVTAD employees are involved in all aspects of IV&V including: design-for-test, integration, subsystem and component level testing through sell-off of IDS ' most sophisticated systems and technologies.
An Opportunity currently exists for shared duties within SVTAD's Pelham Test Facility (PTF) in Pelham, New Hampshire and SVTAD's Air Defense Systems Department (ADS) in Andover, Massachusetts.
- The PTF provides expertise in the integration, verification, and validation for various programs within IDS.
- Primary job location will be in Pelham, NH, with some work in Andover, MA as the varying work load dictates. PTF Engineers are involved in all aspects of the Integrated Product Development System (IPDS) cycle. ADS engineers have ownership authority to ensure that individual items are integrated and perform as expected as well as ensuring that the system can be sold off. ADS supports the PATRIOT and NASAMS family of programs.
- Collaborate with the team and plan the logistics flow of goods and services from origin through delivery per company policy in order to meet program requirements.
- Perform logistics shipping/receiving and purchasing functions for the Pelham Test Facility using PRISM and other systems and tools.
- Perform logistic functions for engineering hardware in support of the Patriot system integration and test facility.
- Review inventory and ensure adequate levels of spares are maintained for hardware support in the Patriot test facilities to achieve operational excellence and minimize down time.
- Coordinate and track repairs of engineering assets at Raytheon repair depots and suppliers.
- Plan and execute spares builds and hardware upgrades by obtaining parts required from internal sources or suppliers.
- Oversee and ensure accountability of the engineering inventory of hardware.
- Coordinate with material planners and inventory control for timely receipt of material from Main Stores and/or other locations.
- Process material disposition, interface with property control and maintain accurate records to adhere to government property procedures.
- Coordinate with Test Equipment Maintenance & Repair organization and various programs to assure all calibration requirements and test equipment requirements are met.
- Collaborate with facility managers to assure all chemicals utilized within the facility met EHS standards for storage and handling.
- Operate equipment to reposition material across the PTF site.
- Work across multiple disciplines in support of Pelham Test Facility operations.
- Work between Pelham, NH and/or Andover, MA as required.
This position can be a Salary Grade A02 or A03 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing logistics functions or in a similar warehouse capacity working with multiple customers and vendors.
- Experience with supply chain operations, processes and workflows using PRISM or similar enterprise resource planning systems.
- Experience with property control and disposition of Government Property procedures.
- Active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Experience generating requisition and invoice shipping documents (DD1149 or similar).
- Experience with Patriot system equipment operation and maintenance.
- Effective organization, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in a technical discipline, or an AS in a technical discipline in a 4+ years of applicable professional experience in lieu of a degree of 8+ years applicable professional experience in a related technical field in lieu of a degree.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Mass., Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) has locations in Washington, California, Utah, New Mexico, Virgina, Texas, Maryland, Rhode Island, Alabama, Australia, Germany, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports it customer base across multiple mission areas including air and missile defense systems, missile defense radars, early warning radars, naval ship operating systems, robotics and other advanced technologies. With a workforce of 14,000 employees and 2012 sales of $5 billion, IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security. Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
For more information, click here.