Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the energy, transportation, chemical, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the Construction Products Group and the Energy Equipment Group. Trinity’s businesses provide industrial products and services ranging from railcars, barges, storage containers, and aggregates to highway products, structural wind towers, railcar parts, and railcar leasing and management services.
Trinity’s vision is to be a premier, diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide superior products and services to customers while generating high-quality earnings and returns for shareholders.
TrinityRail Corporate is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of KINAXIS Integrator in our Dallas, Texas office! We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic. Join our team today and be a part of Helping to Build America. ™
In this role, you will:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business processes, business systems, and user needs to create business requirements and functional design specifications for IT solutions for the Railcar Products group.
- Ensure the design and functionality parallel overall business strategies.
- Manage resources, identify training issues and assist in developing policies and procedures and training materials to clarify issues and increase accuracy and timeliness of processing.
- Manage the project scope and requirements through the entire development process with the development team.
- Develop testing specifications for all parts of the system, creates and documents the test plan and documents the results. This documentation will be used to analyze and/or confirm system functionality.
- Interview and interact with users, customer or third-parties as appropriate to gather requirements and analyze business processes, and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, MIS or related subject; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum eight years’ experience in a manufacturing IT environment, preferably heavy industry.
- Facilitating and/or participating in JAD sessions to define “As-Is” and “To-Be” processes for proposed IT solutions.
- Organizing project scopes and materials.
- Creating project documentation including: Requirement Documentation, Business Use Cases and Status Reports.
- Assisting the development group with the functional design and design documentation.
- Creating User Guides and training material for users of the system solutions.
- Designing and writing Test Plans and detailed Test Cases for all system solutions, enhancements and fixes.
- Leading actual System Testing and coordinating and assisting Business Users with User Acceptance Testing.
- Capturing, documenting and track test result.
- Working with development group to resolve issues and problems.
- Must have with knowledge of and experience with BPCS, KINAXIS, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
Why Join Trinity? Trinity welcomes diversity in the workplace; bring your new ideas to our premier team. Trinity offers a comprehensive benefits program. Eligible employees are offered Trinity’s standard company benefits package including company paid vacation, sick time, tuition reimbursement, and paid holidays; as well as, 401(k) with match and additional retirement contributions, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance. Trinity rewards your healthy lifestyle by offering non-tobacco users extra vacation in addition to very affordable rates on your insurance benefits! We believe in family, and you will enjoy a great work life balance and be given the opportunity to join Trinity in giving back to our community by participating in our charity events
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Other
- Education: 4 Year Degree
- Experience: At least 8 year(s)
- Manages Others: Not Specified
- Industry: Other Great Industries
- Required Travel: Not Specified
- Job ID: 3231
For more information, please click here.