Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a director impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Supply Chain and Operations professionals house individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Supply Chain Planning professionals develop and implement integrated supply and demand planning strategies that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
A professional at this position within Accenture has the follow responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large-medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Supply Chain/ERP, inventory management, and supplier relationship/collaboration software implementation experience such as Kinaxis, Coupa, SAP-APO, Oracle Demantra, or JDA.
- High-tech, consumer products, aerospace, or lifescience industry experience.
- Detailed knowledge of functional supply planning, inventory management, and supplier collaboration processes.
- Understanding of the packaged software implementation life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years' experience in consulting or technical environment, or as a super user
- Previous experience with Kinaxis RapidResponse
- Experience with inventory optimization software such as SmartOps, etc.
- Experience with supplier relationship management or collaboration technology such as SAP SRM/SNC
- Minimum 5 years industry experience with one of or more of the following: Electronics, Semiconductor, Telecommunications, Pharma, Medical Device, Aerospace, or Consumer Packaged Good Manufacturing.
- Minimum 3 full life cycle supply chain planning software implementations with focus on supply planning, inventory management, and supplier relationship management/collaboration.
- Project management skills.
- An advanced degree in a related field.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information system environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Our supply chain management consulting professionals can expect to work on systems integration and transformation projects employing using emerging supply chain management and planning technologies for notable Accenture clients.
- Requires customer-facing skills, strong facilitation skills, and project leadership skills.
- Provides solution design review/guidance for IO/SRM technical workstream.
- Works with business workstream leads to translate user requirements to functional requirements/solution design.
- Manages workstream functional/technical resources.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.