The Business Intelligence Analysts assist in business engagement by understanding the business process and problems, bringing them to R&D team for finding analytical solutions, and facilitating the communications and deployment of analytic solutions. The Analysts also recommend ways to bring data to life to solve business problems. With knowledge in both business operations and analytics, Business Intelligence Analysts will also support business engagement by using strong problem formulation and problem solving techniques to design descriptive, predictive and prescriptive solutions to meet business needs. We are a shared service for the entire company and operate in several key areas.
- Serves as key interface with business partners responsible for problem formulation, project development support and delivery of business requests.
- Assists in identifying business problems or bringing business questions to R&D Facilitates interactions among teams in operations and within GDIA (Global Data, Insight & Analytics).
- Create and provides customer driven metrics to monitor delivery of projects.
- Provides support for presentations, project reports, and project management.
- Communicates critical assessments of programs to business partners.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science
Candidates should have strong skills and experience with tools in each of these areas:
- Strong MS Office Skills - Demonstrate advanced PowerPoint and Excel data analysis skills to meet Company's standard requirements.
- Familiar with latest visualization tools.
- High level understanding of data gathering and transformation tools.
- Capability to learn products of the R&D team.
- Manage deliverables according to a robust project plan.
- Understanding of analysis and computational methods used to solve problems.
- Strong capabilities on test design and measurement.
- Masters or PhD
The distance between imagination and ... Creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. And, it can be a road you start traveling right now. When you join Ford Motor Company, your journey begins. You become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products - and it is always ready to go further.
At Ford Motor Company, the distance between you and an amazing career has never been shorter. Join the Ford team today, and discover the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you'd expect from a diverse global leader.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. Ford Motor Company also is committed to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment such persons.
For more information, please visit here.