Business Consultant, Solutions
As a member of our consulting team, you understand our customers’ most pressing business performance challenges and you are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today.
Working with new and existing customers, you will provide expert guidance in leveraging our product offerings and deliver value in the following ways:
- Leading Deployment Workshops to help customers achieve immediate value from their investment;
- Facilitating business process design and development that leverages RapidResponse capabilities;
- Configuring RapidResponse resources to satisfy customer-specific processes and business requirements;
- Providing guidance and education to users to help build their resource authoring skills;
- Assisting in pre-sales engagements when called upon;
- Providing high levels of customer service whenever the opportunity arises.
- A post secondary degree in a related discipline with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing and demand management, and/or business software consulting.
- Experience in electronics/high-tech manufacturing industries such as EMS, OEM hardware, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of functional supply chain and planning processes, including ERP/MRP, capacity planning, and managing planning activities with contract manufacturers.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, including business requirements definitions, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Well-developed computer skills and a working knowledge of the Windows environment including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Outlook
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%.
- Lean Manufacturing training/experience.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Project management skills.
If you or someone you know might be a good fit for this position, please submit an application citing job #C004 to email@example.com.