Nimble Storage is the most disruptive vendor in the storage industry, with breakthrough flash-accelerated technology, a world-class management team, and an impressive roster of awards from The Wall Street Journal, Gartner, InfoStor, and others.
We're seeking passionate, motivated professionals to help drive our growth and share our success. If you'd like to join the innovators who are designing, building, and selling the industry's leading hybrid storage technologies, check our job opportunities.
Management Team: http://www.nimblestorage.com/company/leadership.php
We are currently looking for a Supply/Demand Planner to join our growing Manufacturing Operations team. In this role, you will focus on planning systems and processes, demand/supply forecasting and analytics, and collaborative process improvement.
The ideal candidate will have acquired subject matter expertise in advanced planning systems, demand and supply planning, Sales & Operations Planning execution, and metrics-driven approaches to problem solving. They will also be detail oriented, organized, an effective communicator, and a team player.
- Lead the continued design, development and implementation of an advanced planning system (Kinaxis RapidResponse).
- Work with the Planning manager to develop and improve the demand forecasting and forecast netting methodologies, as well as the demand/supply match, S&OP, and order promising mechanisms.
- Develop worksheets and functional processes in Kinaxis using intermediate to advanced Kinaxis skills.
- Create system-based processes and procedures for planning, order management, purchasing and supply chain.
- Work with the Order Management team to review and prioritize demand.
- Drive automation and documentation of planning functions and processes.
- Continue to develop skills as a Super User and worksheet author in Kinaxis.
- Assist supply chain and manufacturing team in planning for New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Gather and report metrics to be able to manage our daily and weekly activities and for outward distribution, including senior management.
- Bachelor's degree and 5-8 years of experience in demand/supply planning with a technology focused company.
- 2 years or more experience with planning systems, ideally Kinaxis RapidResponse.
- Experience with S&OP, NPI, E&O, inventory optimization.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Pivot Tables, Charts, advanced formulas.
- Experience using enterprise class Microsoft Navision or other ERP system.
- A team player, result-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- Exceptional communication skills; both verbal and written.
For more information, please visit here.