The Business Entity
For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition - an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected. The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before. To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
Can you lead disruption? Join a world class operational team who is leading change on how we deliver supply chain solutions to our customers.
Our Order Management group is geographically dispersed to deliver support throughout an extended period of time. This requires us to work cross-geography and boarders on a theater and global basis. You will be enabled with our own world class technology to further this collaboration.
Role and Responsibilities
In this role you will:
- Develop and implement SSCD services to support customer segmentation and entitlement requirements.
- Establish consistency in operations and policies, while staying within established guidelines for entitlement, support and service, while being flexible and understanding of customer needs or requirements.
- Drive customer loyalty through superior customer support and satisfaction. Improve customer satisfaction by collaborating with the customer, thereby giving the customer the ability to select the right service solution to meet their collective needs.
- Implement and enhance tools to optimize productivity for day-to-day results and long term success.
- Cross-functional collaboration throughout the organization to ensure all North American functions that may be affected by decisions are represented to ensure customer success and consistency.
- B.A., B.S. Mandatory, Masters preferred.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) is desired.
- Prefer experience in DMAIC, Six Sigma, Agile and or SCRUM
- Passion for the customer.
- Works well in gray areas.
- Self motivated.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
For more information, please visit here.