Our organization is seeking a professional able to take on the role of an Aerospace Supply Chain Operations Optimization Analyst at our Fort Forth, Texas office. In this vital position, you will be responsible for influencing supply plan health at an aggregate level across all sites. The OA resides within the Enterprise Demand Supply Organization (EDSC). You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage system string lead times and partner with Operations and SCM to manage part level lead times.
- Manage product lead time performance and associated recommendations, including span time compressions.
- Conduct RCCA for schedule misses or demand/supply impact.
- Must be a US Citizen. this position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- 2+ years of supply chain, contracts, or material flow management experience.
- Experience developing or managing prioritization models to drive strategic business decisions and workload.
- Experience with multi-million dollar programs.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in supply chain, business administration, manufacturing operations.
- Experience in span time analysis.
- Experience in RCCA, Root Cause Corrective Action.
- Experience evaluating or managing manufacturing or supply chain lead times in a complex supply chain environment and making recommendations on how to optimize total investment.
- Understanding of aerospace manufacturing processes or business model.
- Ability to build and maintain a strong network or utilize their knowledge or experiences to influence solutions that benefits business partners.
- Gather relevant information systematically, consider a broad ranges of issues or factors; grasp complexities and perceives relationships among problems or issues.
- Comprehend and analyze inputs from diverse data sources to evaluate benefits and estimate costs of pursuing mitigation strategies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Product knowledge, finance, and/or procurement skills desired.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
For more information, please visit here