The Business Entity
Cisco recognizes the important role that supply chain security plays in a comprehensive physical and cyber security strategy. In this highly influential you will apply your strategic thinking to lead the effective implementation of security strategy and programs for Cisco’s manufacturing supply chain. As an operationally focused leader you will closely partner with the Security and Trust Organization on strategy design and to ensure the manufacturing supply chain is well integrated with broader corporate lead security initiatives. Initiatives will encompass improvements to information security; role based information access; physical access; unique security requirements designed for high value components and finished goods; warehouse, transport and cargo handling etc.
The Supply Chain Security Leader a senior member of the Sustainability, Risk, Compliance and Security Team (SRCS) that is entrusted with protecting and ensuring Supply Chain Operations is a role model for responsible business. SRCS is part of the Supply Chain Transformation Organization. The Security Leader is part of a mall central team of subject matter experts that are looked to by the entire supply chain community to drive implementation of world class leadership in security and inspire customer trust.
Role & Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary point of contact for the Supply Chain Operations organization on matters of security requirements, practices and procedures.
- Oversees the phased implementation of the master security specification for manufacturing partners and suppliers lead by the applicable manufacturing function, specifically;
- Implements an incident management protocol to ensure effective need to know communication and resolution that is sufficiently documented for the purposes of improving future risk mitigation.
- Partners with the Security and Trust Office Supply Chain team regarding manufacturing related certifications such as CT-PAT.
- Ensures the inclusion of security into scorecards for all members of the manufacturing supply chain to whom the Supply Chain Security Master Specification is applicable.
- Coordinating across Supply Chain Operations to close open security related action items from audits or other observations.
- Identifying new methods to drive security practices and validation into Supply Chain Operations and Suppliers routine activities.
- Understand and stay abreast of security capabilities or technologies impacting the manufacturing supply chain (e.g. Anti-counterfeiting chips and secure boot processes).
- Engage with the Security and Trust Office Supply Chain in the design and execution of experiments or pilots involving the manufacturing supply chain.
- Strong understanding of global supply chain operations and general understanding of networking industry and technology.
- Ability to lead by influence without direct reporting chain and advise executive decision makers
- Self-starter, proven ability to work independently on multiple projects and priorities at once, executes complex projects and activities on time and within budget.
- Ability to think quickly, respond to changing demands, anticipate future problems, and recommend preventive courses of action.
- Ability to collaboratively and partner contributing strategic and tactical insight.
- Excellent quantitative skills, data management and metrics design. Ability to generate and present manufacturing strategy presentation supply chain security plan and, performance dashboards and overviews for to varying audiences
Fore more information, please visit here