Raytheon Global Business Services (GBS) is seeking a strong candidate to join the Raytheon Enterprise Procurement Services (REPS) General Procurement Team. This position will manage low and medium complexity external procurements in support of direct and indirect requirements. The buyer will be the focal point for interface and communications between the businesses, programs and suppliers. This position can be located in Andover, MA, Dallas, TX or Tucson, AZ.
This position can be a salary grade A02 or salary grade A03 based on the candidates qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, responsibilities and requirements for this positions.
- Obtaining Proposal/Quotation activities
- Documentation write-up
- Selecting qualified suppliers and perform Due diligence
- Seeking alternate suppliers (when applicable)
- Supplier negotiations (price, schedules and terms & conditions)
- Review of SOW's (Statements of Work)
- Creating PIA/NDA's
- Post-award management in accordance with company directives and REPS & Business Unit work instructions.
- Significant supplier interaction in collaboration with Business and Programs.
- Managing Supplier's critical path in support of key program milestones
- Strategic planning while supporting daily tactical and detailed activities
- Engage with Business EXIM, Legal, REPS advisors.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in procurement/buying role.
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- DoD procurement experience and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFARS) - ability to place POs over TINA dollar threshold
- Ability to lead formal negotiations (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to contractual flow down requirements, i.e., Terms and Conditions)
- Ability to place a PO of medium complexity and process a high volume of POs (across various business units).
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers.
- Ability to perform effectively in integrated product team and virtual environment
- Must be able to handle multiple decisions based on workload dispersion, program priorities, and IPT decisions
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Proficiency to perform and comprehend price analyses, source selection/justification
- Ability to effectively manage job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information, processes and tools.
- Strong Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Use standard computer systems focused on supplier management processes (PRISM, APEX, SRM, SAMS)
- Ability to multi-task and track procurement activity
- Effective at influencing others
- Experience working withMSWord, Excel and PowerPoint, Raytheon tools and knowledge of supply chain processes RequiredEducation (including Major):
Minimum of 2 years experience and Bachelor's Degree BS or BA (preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Contract Administration)
For more information, please visit here