Provides IT implementation services and technical support for First Solar in the areas of Kinaxis Rapid Response (Sales & Operations Planning and Integrated Project Management). To serve as the primary support for Rapid Response in the APAC region to drive timeline incident resolution consistent to SLA.
- Minimum 1 year or more experience in the capacity of designing and supporting Kinaxis Rapid Response
- Min of 2 years or more hands on experience in SAP ECC MM/PP modules or other equivalent ERP as key user or IT support analyst
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Kinaxis Rapid Response solutions
- Experience in “Sales and Operations Planning” and “Integrated Project Management” systems and business best practices
- Advance profiency in MS Office – VISIO, Excel (advance formulas, pivot table, charting, macros)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and tasks simultaneously, whether working independently or with other people
- Demonstrated ability to communicate status effectively to all stakeholders
- Knowledge in documenting processes, creation of functional specifications and work instructions
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure capabilities such network, database, server and security in relation to application needs
- Experience in working in 24/7 manufacturing or utilities operation a plus
- Proven written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to train users
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary support for Rapid Response application and its interface to other applications such as SAP ECC for the APAC region
- Responsible to provide data/process integration support in the SAP ECC areas such Production Planning, Consumption Based Planning and SLOC MRP
- Material participant in Rapid Response projects to gather business requirements, provide solution, create functional specification, support UAT and implement changes
- Handle support and change request work to meet the documented business needs of our internal customers
- Proactive engagement with business and other IT partners to ensure consistency and alignment of proposed solution
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organisation. Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
- Defines scope and business priorities for small-scale changes and may assist in larger scale scoping exercises. Elicits and discovers requirements from operational management and other stakeholders. Selects appropriate techniques for the elicitation of detailed requirements taking into account the nature of the required changes, established practice and the characteristics and culture of those providing the requirements. Specifies and documents business requirements as directed, ensuring traceability back to source. Analyses them for adherence to business objectives and for consistency, challenging positively as appropriate. Works with stakeholders to priorities requirements.
- Specifies and develops test scenarios to test that new/updated processes deliver improved ways of working for the end user at the same time as delivering efficiencies and planned business benefits. Records and analyses test results, and report any unexpected or unsatisfactory outcomes. Uses test plans and outcomes to specify user instructions.
- Defines test conditions for given requirements. Designs test cases and creates test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided. Interprets, executes and records test cases in accordance with project test plans. Analyses and reports test activities and results. Identifies and reports issues and risks.
- Applies tools and methods to identify the user experience, users characteristics and tasks, and the technical, organisational and physical environment in which the product or system will operate.
- Assesses, analyses, develops, documents and implements changes based on requests for change.
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of issues relating to applications. Assists with specified maintenance procedures.
For more information, please visit here