Join Lockheed Martin Aeronautics in a pivotal role as a Management Point Controller (MPC) in the Enterprise Demand Supply Control (EDSC) organization. In this position, you will be responsible for initiating and managing mitigation strategies to address future supply plan risk for the C130 program. The MPC will determine appropriate actions based on evaluation of future supply plan health through analysis of the line of balance. In this dynamic new role, your duties and responsibilities will include the follow:
- Proactively manage part line-of-balance (LOB) and recommend corrective actions.
- Define part-level material funding requirements.
- Recommend and coordinate implementation of replenishment, inventory, and buffer strategies.
- Provide material allocation guidance when escalated.
- Provide shortage management priorities.
- Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint.
- 2+ years of experience with one or more of the following: aerospace manufacturing processes and business model; demand and supply planning processes; technical knowledge of database structures and operations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in one or more of the following fields: Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Manufacturing Operations.
- Ability to build and maintain a strong network and utilize their knowledge and experiences to influence solutions that benefits business partners.
- Analyze diverse sets of data and identify underlying trends, drawing insightful and accurate inferences from data that result in sound decision-making.
- Understand, interpret, and act on data from multiple organizational areas; actively apply, share, and leverage leading practices from other parts of the organization to achieve effective outcomes.
- Gather relevant information systematically, consider a broad ranges of issues or factors; grasp complexities and perceives relationships among problems or issues.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join Lockheed Martin, where they're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For more information, please visit here