Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Supply Chain and Operations professional house individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain. Supply Chain Planning professionals develop and implement integrated supply and demand planning strategies that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness and create synergies and collaboration across companies. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgement to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- High-tech, consumer products, aerospace, or life sciences industry experience.
- Detailed knowledge of functional demand planning processes OR functional supply planning and inventory management business processes.
- Supply chain planning software and ERP systems OR inventory management software implementation experience.
- Experience with translation of business process requirements to functional DP solution design.
- Understanding of the packaged software implementation life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree.
- 1+ years' experience in consulting or technical environment.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information system environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with Kinaxis RapidResponse.
- Reporting and Analytics experience.
- Experience with supply planning, inventory optimization, and available-to-promise software.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience with one of or more of the following: electronics, semiconductor, telecommunications, pharma, medical device, aerospace, or consumer packaged goods manufacturing.
- Minimum 2 full life cycle supply chain planning software implementations with focus on supply planning, inventory management, and order fulfillment/available-to-promise.
- Minimum 2 full life cycle demand planning software implementations.
- Project management skills.
- Our supply chain management consulting professional can expect to work on systems integration and transformation projects employing using emerging supply chain management and planning technologies for notable Accenture clients.
- Requires customer-facing and facilitation skills.
- Acts as a SME/functional lead for DP and SCP reporting solution design, build, and deploy tasks including requirements documentation, prototype design, functional design, integration testing, technical design review, UAT support, and development of functional knowledge transfer.
- Acts as SME/functional lead for supply and inventory planning solution design, build, and deploy tasks including requirements documentation, prototype design, functional design, integration testing, technical design review, UAT support, and development of functional knowledge transfer.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disabilities status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For more information, please visit here.