At Rockwell Collins, it's our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. We are currently searching for a Senior Supply Chain Contracts Manager to join our team in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. That is why Forbes recently named Rockwell Collins to its 2015 America's Best Employers list! People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join Rockwell Collins and help shape our future while creating yours.
Are you ready for a challenge? Our team is looking for a self-directed, confident and passionate individual to fill our Supply Chain Contract Manager position in our Contracts and Licensing Center of Excellence.
Senior Supply Chain Contracts Manager
We have an immediate need for a Senior Supply Chain Contracts Manager in our Cedar Rapids, Iowa facility. This position requires a combination of skills including: Experience in commercial contracting, software licensing, risk assessment analysis and mitigation strategy development, leading team negotiations, commodity management and the ability to draft and negotiate contractual terms and conditions. This position is responsible for negotiating and executing the contract with the supplier to meet the expectations of the commodity team strategies as well as to support the Company's goals, objectives and expected financial results. This position will be expected to work independently in the contract review and execution process to ensure contractual requirements are met including any customer requirements or flow down, and adherence to all applicable policies and procedures.
- Reviews incoming internal customer requests for proposals, proposal requirements terms and conditions for acceptability and compliance with company policies and procedures. Responsible for structuring and administering contractual documents that establish business relationships with suppliers. Coordinates inputs from Enterprise Sourcing, Procurement, Engineering, Legal, etc. to structure contracts.
- Plans and leads negotiation efforts with suppliers including the development of negotiation strategies which meet business objectives.
- Reviews contractual terms and conditions for their acceptability, as well as assessing the risk and impact to the proposal or procurement activity. Analyzes contracts to ensure compliance to company policies, government and commercial specifications and other requirements.
- Manages contract performance from beginning to end for conformance to original proposal or contract.
- Briefs Sourcing tea, Senior Management and other functional areas on contract status, including obtaining appropriate level DOA for contract execution, as required.
- Utilizes legal resources and other subject matter experts to ensure all levels of risk are recognized and subsequently addressed through development of unique contract terms and conditions in a contract risk summary.
- Operates in accordance with company policies and complies with accepted business ethics.
- Acts as official company and procurement representative regarding legal requirements and government regulations. Takes necessary action or coordinates action to resolve any contractual issues within reasonable time frame.
- Desired: Software Licensing experience Juris Doctorate degree.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree, six years of related experience.
- US Citizenship or Permanent residence is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience: Leading negotiation efforts in collaboration with project/procurement teams and experience developing and negotiating commercial contract terms and conditions.
We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At Rockwell Collins, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your world. And that's just for starters. Day one kicks off with a competitive benefit package of plans that include medical, dental, and vision, and more. In addition, we have a generous 401(k) plan that matches 50% of your contributions up to 8%; an Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance, as well as tuition reimbursement. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure.
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
For more information, please visit here