IDS Supply Chain is seeking a high performing candidate to join the Strategic Sourcing/Front End of the Business Team (FEOTB), comprised of supply chain, engineering, quality and finance - delivers significant material cost reductions by completing the seven step subcontract process: Enterprise Subcontract Process Excellence, or ESPX. This data analyst role entails close collaboration with cross-functional team members to gather and analyze data used for making strategic decisions and measuring the health of the organization. The data analyst will support FEOTB business operations and finance by providing analysis to drive data-based decision-making throughout the ESPX steps.
This position can be a Salary Grade A03 or Salary Grade A04 based on the candidates qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, responsibilities and requirements for the position.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to managing the following:
- Act as an analytical liaison between database tools and the end-user requirements, working cross-functionally to identify and analyze data, and to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide support on various subjects, including bill of material (BOM) management, return on investment/organization savings reports, proposal requirements, technical team assignment, bid analysis, program performance, and other organizational health/effectiveness metrics.
- Work with finance leadership and the technical leads to compile and present weekly savings reports and critical BOM management updates.
- Be a focus point for critical ESPX database management tools, including acting as a control point for CUBE (Tool used for analysis and data storage) uploading/management.
- Assist the business operations and finance teams by supplying data for developing new reports, implementing new processes, developing business cases, analyzing returns on investment, and evaluating new tools to meet dynamic team requirements.
- Support business operations in the development and analysis of capacity management tools and organizational health metrics.
- Work with the MPM PIC regarding program on-boarding/ESPX steps 1-2, including BOM characterization, baseline development, baseline changes and engagement strategy. Maintain an audit log of all baseline changes in order to accurately measure program progress.
- Support supplier engineering on BVSS and RESA Chapter 7 Analytics.
- Support corporate supply chain in the on-going spiral development.
- Develop and organize weekly team review slides, including financial analysis of program progress (coordinating with technology team leads and finance)
- Collaborate across the enterprise on tool use and development.
- Develop and manage integrated master schedules for FEOTB initiatives.
- Minimum (4-6) years of related work experience
- Experience with data analysis and data mining
- MS Excel Expert (including macros, pivots and graph expertise)
- Experience with SAP applications and IPASS
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Powerpoint and Project
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Strong business acumen/business intelligence
- LEAN or R6Sigma Specialist Qualification
- Strong background relative to data integrity, mapping and financial analysis
- Familiarity with ESPX and sourcing processes
- Experience with strategic procurement
- SQL knowledge (visual basic)
- Bachelors Degree (BA or BS)
For more information, visit here