Function - Advisory
Area of Interest: Strategy and Operations
KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in strategy and operations for our management consulting practice to join us in our New York City office.
- Help execute process and strategy improvements related to supply chain and operational movement projects by serving as a resource and key team member on client projects.
- Support progress against project milestones to ensure timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Review the work product of associates and provide direction and training as necessary.
- Provide input into engagement decisions, including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation, and career development of staff members.
- Help build the firm's intellectual property assets in planning and inventory management across: customer collaboration, forecasting, demand planning, supply planning, inventory optimization, vendor collaboration, and S&OP/Integrated Business Planning.
- Documents As-Is and To-Be planning process; gather requirements and translate requirements into a supply chain model, workflows and user artifacts.
- Three years of management consulting experience providing operational advisory services related to supply chain, cost reduction, and operational restructuring.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Able to travel at a significant level as needed
- Demonstrated ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the client’s supply chain with knowledge of at least two of the following: customer or vendor collaboration, forecasting, demand planning, supply planning, inventory optimization, logistics, distribution, and Integrated Business Planning/S&OP
- Hands on understanding of the advanced planning and scheduling (APS) tools and the ability to create models using Kinaxis or similar tools; demonstrated ability to do data mapping between legacy and APS, create interfaces, develop or modify user workflows/reports, and conduct functional and technical test plans
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192).
More details about this job opportunity here