KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving values are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Director in Strategy & Operations for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Chicago office.
- Lead highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging our supply chain approaches/frameworks and ensuring timely execution of project deliverables.
- Lead key business development activities for our operations advisory products including targeting key C-level clients, proposing our services, and closing opportunities.
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings.
- Assist Partners with practice administration, including resource allocation, career development of staff, and other people management decisions.
- Drive the firm's marketing and intellectual property assets in planning and inventory management across: customer, collaboration, forecasting, demand planning, supply planning, inventory optimization, logistics, vendor collaboration, and S&OP/Integrated Business Planning.
- Lead functional and technical design of large planning system improvement programs, including as-is and to-be analysis, requirements rationalization, and supply chain model design using APS tools, preferably Kinaxis.
- Eight years of external management consulting experience providing supply chain advisory services to clients.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university; Master's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients in a professional services environment and excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical, written and verbal communication, client presence, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Able to travel at a significant level as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the client's supply chain with deep knowledge of the majority of the following: customer or vendor collaboration, forecasting, demand planning, supply planning, inventory optimization, logistics, distribution, and Integrated Business Planning/S&OP.
- Eight years of demonstrated experience of designing end to end supply chain planning and execution processes using APS solutions, preferably Kinaxis; demonstrated track record to manage all aspects of design and deployment including modeling, user interfaces, workflows, integration and infrastructure, test plan strategy, day-in-the-life design and role based reporting; deep understanding of manufacturing, distribution, materials, and capacity planning as well as execution functions.
- KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- No phone calls or agencies please.
- One Firm. One Team.
- Countless Opportunities.
- KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
- KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192).
More details available here