Purpose of the role:
- Accountable for operating the reverse supply chain network across SEAP region supporting all hardware business lines.
- Manage efficiency, operational and financial performance of a network or suppliers consisting of repair, logistics and exchange to ensure premium end-to-end customer service delivery.
- Leads execution activities within region, execute strategy, and manage end-to-end service delivery performance.
- Provides leadership to a small team of internal and external resources.
- Management of vendors within sub-area, with emphasis on performance and cost, via a set schedule of ORM and QBR's.
- Establish regular assessment and audit schedule of vendors
- Ensure materials (spare parts and finished goods) are available in the right place at the right time to meet demand while keeping DOS levels to a minimum.
- Inventory optimization over the product lifecycle.
- Work with Reverse Supply Chain design team to ensure readiness for new products and services.
- Deploy tools and services into the network in accordance with global programs.
- Analyze consumer satisfaction trends and implement corrective action plans to address deficiencies.
- Identify synergy opportunities that leverage cost reduction and performance improvement.
- Initialize the reverse supply chain integration plan between Mobile, Surface and X-Box business lines.
- Team leadership, including coaching, development, and performance evaluation following established Microsoft processes.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting of performance, achievements and red flags in sub area.
- Revers logistics returns, repairs, replacement and recycling across all service channels; online, physical touch-points including stores, retail and exchanges.
- E2E Vendor Performance Management
- Drive end-to-end operational and financial performance.
- Ensure end-to-end network performance according to SLA requirements.
- Seamless execution and deployment of network optimization and capability projects
- Implementation of harmonized processes in the region/in line with global framework.
- Readiness for New Product/Service Introduction
- Claim validation and warranty management, fraud detection.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent
- Great oral and written communication skills, planning and organizational abilities
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills
- Experience and insight in the Reverse Supply Chain sector
- Demonstrated team leadership experience
- Punctual and meets deadlines.
More details here