Please send resumes or inquiries to Frank Carbone , Director Supply Chain Strategy : email@example.com Office : 905-474-6319 Mobile: 416-566-5477
Senior Program manager- This position requires a highly motivated and energetic individual to drive and deliver critical programs to transform the Avaya Supply Chain to BIC. Based on Avaya's critical business goals; develops/refines Supply Chain end state vision, develops business/process/systems roadmap to achieve the vision & develop required business case to fund investment to execute the roadmap. Leveraging extensive business acumen ( direct functional expertise/experience in Supply Chain, Operations , Marketing, Product Mgt, System Development, GTM process, Global market customer/partner) along with a proven track record of excellent program mgt skills, the senior program manager is accountable for the leadership of the virtual team planning, documenting, developing, implementing the major/complex tool/program. The role works into the MLP business, IS team , Product team , Finance and other stakeholders in the process. Responsible for long term planning of the critical Collaboration platform ( Kinaxis) and it's integration into future plans of the Supply Chain . Negotiation between various teams to ensure the best solution to any issues that arise is a key part of this role. Success in this role will be measured by two factors: successful execution to plan/budget and customer satisfaction with the delivery of the program . Manages program investments of $ 1M -5M in tools development cost.... with revenue impacts of tens of millions.
1.Lead the Supply Chain Kinaxis Center of Excellence : Drive ongoing business transformation, expanding collaboration, ensuring best practices behavior, seeing breakthrough opportunities, delivering workbook and process enhancements, and developing the future roadmap. Establish robust monitoring process to insure optimal data accuracy and up-time availability. This includes making sure batch jobs, checks and balanced on data transfers, stabilizing through MRP transitions, new product/processes (B to I, CPOD nested BOMs, etc.) The goal being to make sure optimum availability for all users Drive collaboration optimization and efficiency. This includes training and documentation Kinaxis Vendor Partnership
2. Consider overall value proposition, core competencies, product offerings, supplier strategy, emerging global trends, competitive landscape and relevant best practices as input into supply chain business model development
3. Determine the plan to implement the Supply Chain program and further plans to evolve the program and integrate it into the strategic direction of MLP.
4. Produce all business cases associated with funding and Purchase Orders relating to project. Document/ review/communicate the business case & plan
5. Lead /organize virtual team ( 5-20 people) representing all business stakeholders (MLP , PLM, Marketing, IS, Partners, Service , Order Mgt Etc)
6. Perform benchmarking activities to analyze Best in Class opportunities
7. Define and track supply chain performance measurements
8. Conduct Core Team meetings (including formal go/no go tool gate reviews) to ensure successful execution of the plan - document with minutes, etc
9. Identify all issues to appropriate source for resolution as soon as possible
10. Participate in all business reviews and represent the plan - formal PPOR reviews.
11 Perform Root Cause Analysis on all issues requiring it
12. Provide metrics on success/issues with program
13. Identify any resource issues and drive to solution.
14. Support and drive formal PMO process and standards
Basic Qualifications Strong knowledge of end to end Supply Chain/Order Mgt ( Process & ERP), Quote to Order & Order to Fulfill commercial process & tools knowledge is critical to success. Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise on the Kinaxis Collaboration solution. Must have extensive experience in dealing with customer and operational issues as it relates to the planning/design/development & delivery of process and system solutions. Proven ability to deliver effective business process and supporting system solutions within a large ERP environment. In-depth knowledge of Global customer base and values related to product and supply chain execution. In-depth knowledge of Information Systems technologies, concepts , methodologies and project management essential.
Key Skills: - Excellent program manager with proven leadership skills - Excellent Kinaxis system and process skills -Strong Avaya Business Acumen with comprehensive product knowledge - Strong NPI & GTM knowledge & experience - Excellent customer service focus & attitude - Excellent Influencing & Communications - Strong Listening, Responding & Building Trust - Strong teamwork & collaboration skills
Education Bachelor's degree in Engineering, MBA or MIS Experience: 8-10+ years of experience in Supply Chain / Operations/ product development/ IS. Highly developed knowledge of Avaya products and Supply Chain processes gained thorough increasingly difficult assignments. Must have experience with Global complex collaboration program/project management.