Location - Mahwah NJ
Support the company’s supply chain systems (SAP, Kinaxis) and their integration with other business systems. (Monitor the systems performance, lead various related projects and upgrades, ensure accurate documentation, etc.)
Understand the business needs and translate them into IT requirements. Contribute actively to the implementation of the supply chain global strategy of the organization.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Act as internal consultant to the business, understanding & solving their needs and ensuring the liaison with IT.
- Work with the business users in developing detailed design specifications for projects and enhancements.
- Design & develop test plans, and manage user acceptance testing with the business users.
- Perform system configuration and integration.
- Ensure the integration of supply chain systems with other business applications.
- Take ownership of systems governance, control of data integrity, software versions, user control, etc.
- Identify key stakeholders’ requirements for approved projects and enhancements, and recommend appropriate solutions in line with long term objectives as agreed.
- Project management responsibility. (Balance functional requirements and business demand, while ensuring timely delivery and respecting budget constraints.)
- Part of cross-functional teams, working on: defining business problem, identifying business alternatives, and determining the best technical approach.
- Actively involved in managing regional and global projects.
- Provide subject matter expertise to all regions. (North America, Europe and Asia.)
- Work with, and coordinate external partners & consultants.
- Establish strong cooperative relationships with business, external parties, IT leaders and technology subject matter experts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant, related field or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum five years of experience with a supply chain planning package integration (SAP, Oracle, Kinaxis, …), preferably in the consumer products industry.
- Strong experience with project management methodologies is a must. (E.g. Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, RAD, Prince2, Six Sigma, or others.)
- Solid working knowledge of the forecasting, demand planning and supply planning business processes.
- Familiar with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Computer System Validation (CSV) methodologies.
- Additional experience with other software packages (ERP, Business Intelligence, …) is preferred.
- PMP certification and APICS certification, or equivalent, are an advantage.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to effectively convey the message to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Drive, motivation and commitment to accomplish goals!