***This role can be virtual | remote with travel as needed to Client sites***
We are a Professional Services Firm that specializes in Distribution and provide data driven, custom Supply Chain and Material Handling solutions to our Clients, including our Software Product FortnaWCS.
We are looking for a Manager, Supply Chain Systems to join our Systems team within our Supply Chain Services Group. This is a great opportunity to learn our tools and methodology, sharpen your skills, and build your career.
This position will primarily focus on data gathering, analysis, application configuration, testing, training, knowledge transfer, and system implementation support.
We offer a professional challenge with the ability to interact with high profile Clients and stretch your technical, management and leadership skills.
Core Consulting Skills:
* Ability to lead systems projects with Client, Fortna and vendor resources
* Effectively assembles, fosters and manages teams
* Leads and facilitates large meetings and workshops
* Teamwork and cooperation
* Strong problem solving and management capabilities, including:
* Data gathering and data analysis (e.g., MS Excel and MS Access)
* Warehouse management system (WMS) application configuration, testing and training
* Understands operational processes and concepts
* Leading client teams in system implementation preparation tasks
* Write and prepare test scripts for all test cycles and scenarios. Ensure WMS processes are consistent with DOO and operations.
* Strong Communication (Oral and written):
* Articulates messaging both written and orally that demonstrates strong presence, creditability and content knowledge
* Ability to deliver presentations using and adjusting styles based on audience to effectively drive messaging that informs, educates, trains, persuades and/or updates as appropriate
* Provide specific technical expertise (e.g., WMS application functionality, WMS Implementation)
Practice and Personal Development Skills:
* Developing and supporting internal business systems and processes
* Writing and contributing to white papers
* Offer persuasion and empathy skills
* Time management skills - effectively prioritize conflicting demands
* Demonstrating leadership
* Bachelor’s Degree with evidence of strong performance in Systems Engineering, Logistics, or Business
* Supply Chain systems related work experience. Minimally 4 years cumulative experience in consulting and/or internal consulting
* Strong management skills. Minimally 2-4 years cumulative experience in project management
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to work effectively on a team and support high levels of performance
* Ability to conduct structured problem solving
* High level understanding of financial analysis
* Good facilitation skills
* Drive to always add value and ensure accuracy and quality in all work performed
* Excellent collaboration, and communication skills (written and verbal communication)
* Ability to manage 'project level' client relationships
* Ability to coach/lead others
* Ability to travel nationally and internationally
* Supply Chain certificate training (e.g., The Logistics Institute at Georgia Tech, IIE)
* Project Management Institute (PMI) certification