New Posting - Junior / Intermediate TEST DEVELOPER
As a member of our R&D Integration team, you will focus your skills and experience on designing, developing, performing and documenting complex test procedures for our RapidResponse™ product using a variety of development platforms.
You are at ease working in a challenging, dynamic R&D environment where quick learning and your ability to undertake a variety of simultaneous tasks are crucial to your success. Your passion for quality and affinity for detail allow you to consistently deliver thorough results within a framework of tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Contribute to a variety of complex testing and quality activities throughout the feature development lifecycle.
- Review product specifications and requirements as they pertain to creating automated test suites.
- Identify the appropriate approach/frameworks, develop and implement automated test suites.
- Maintain automated test frameworks, including JUnit, NUnit, VS Test, SoapUI, JMeter, and QuickTest Professional (QTP).
- Conduct performance and load tests, analyze and interpret results, contribute to performance optimization initiatives
- Plan and execute system test activities
- Evaluate effectiveness of testing through code coverage analysis, root cause analysis, regression testing
- A post-secondary diploma/degree in computer science with at least 1 year of experience in a software development or verification position.
- Experience with software development lifecycle and quality verification techniques
- Proficiency in test automation using a variety of techniques, including JUnit, NUnit, VS Test, JMeter, and/or QTP.
- Knowledge of programming techniques and languages (OO, .NET, Java)
- Solid understanding of web services and protocols (HTTP, SOAP, REST)
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ is crucial in this challenging, fast paced environment.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and results orientation.
- Exposure to manufacturing/supply chain planning business requirements and practices is an asset.
Kinaxis is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include Blackberry, Asics, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to contribute to next-generation features of world class technology, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work. Our success and growth means we are expandin.