Supplier Manager II, Arrow Electronics, Inc.
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Supplier Manager in our Englewood, CO location.
The Supplier Manager is positioned as the Single Point of Contact for specific assigned supplier(s). The primary focus of our Supplier Managers is to drive positive results for Arrow and the supplier in three critical areas. These areas are: Profit Enhancement, Demand Creation and Influential Relationships
* Profit Enhancement: Supplier Managers are responsible to maximize the profit and NSB opportunity of their assigned supplier at Arrow. They are positioned to generate programs, drive strategies and create solutions to drive differential profit results for Arrow. This is measured primarily by ROWC, NSB and Gross Profit.
* Demand Creation: Our Supplier Manager Team works closely with Engineering and Design Services to develop, manage and maintain our supplier Demand Creation efforts. The goal is to create a winning combination of products, support and processes that drives maximum success with our Selling Groups for our key suppliers at Arrow. Success is measured by our design activity as well as other areas, such as differentiated margin, increased sales and customer growth as a result of our efforts.
* Supplier and Arrow Relationship: As stated, the Supplier Managers are the focal point for their assigned supplier(s) as they engage and do business with Arrow. As the single point of contact, the Supplier Managers work to ensure that the appropriate groups within Arrow are effectively engaged with our suppliers. They also are the voice of the supplier into Arrow and all our various operating, support and sales groups. Success is typically measured by our market share, sales and profit results.
Bachelors Degree in a related field and 5-7 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Understanding of the Industry and Supplier Technologies
Strong communication skills
Ability to develop influential relationships
Strong Problem solving skills
Demonstrated Negotiation Skills
MS Office competency
Travel: 30 - 50%
**What is in it for you?**
* Skills development.
* Performance coaching.
* Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k and employee stock ownership, scholarship program, domestic partners program and others.
* Community involvement opportunities.
Arrow Electronics, Inc., a Fortune 200 company, is one of the world's largest electronics distributors, and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies'. Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow employees work on many technology advancements, around the globe, in many different markets. Arrow's has created an environment that fosters growth and development, through collaboration with our co-workers, customers and suppliers. Our team at Arrow is working toward a common goal'success for Arrow and our partners.