PERFORMANCE TEST LEAD
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to lead the performance and scalability testing of RapidResponse. This is a hands-on technical role that requires significant experience with software performance tools and techniques. Experience with enterprise software in a Windows environment is especially relevant. Testing and analysis should account for both software and hardware, through multiple layers. Goals include identifying bottlenecks and scalability limits, and working closely with software developers to improve performance and scalability in the context of real-world use-cases and operating environments.
- Develop and maintain performance test strategy
- Design and implement performance tests
- Lead and coordinate performance test activities
- Work with R&D staff to analyze and interpret performance test results
- Work with IT staff to manage performance test lab
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 10+ years experience in software development or quality assurance
- 5+ years experience as a software performance specialist, using automation tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner and QTP
- 2+ years experience in a team leadership role
- Experience with enterprise software, Windows and virtualization technologies such as VMWare
- Deep knowledge of factors that affect software performance, including process and threading models, processor architecture, cache usage, virtual memory, network and storage technologies, etc.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of raw test output and present meaningful results
- Demonstrated understanding of quality assurance principles and practices
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Kinaxis is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include Blackberry, Asics, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to contribute to next-generation features of world class technology, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work.