PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTANTS
(These positions will be based out of the USA or Canada)
As a member of our consulting team working out of your home-based office, you understand our customers’ most pressing business performance challenges and you are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today.
Working with new and existing customers, you will provide expert guidance in leveraging our product offerings and deliver value in the following ways:
- Leading Deployment Workshops to help customers achieve immediate value from their investment;
- Facilitating business process design and development that leverages RapidResponse capabilities;
- Configure our RapidResponse analytics according to the functionality of the customer’s source systems (commonly as MRP/ERP system);
- Resolving complex data and analytic configurations to ensure that the solution is producing the expected results;
- Configuring RapidResponse resources to satisfy customer-specific processes and business requirements;
- Providing high levels of customer service whenever the opportunity arises.
- A post-secondary degree in a related discipline with 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in manufacturing and demand management, and/or business software consulting
- Experience in electronics/high-tech manufacturing industries such as EMS, OEM hardware, etc.
- Detailed knowledge of functional supply chain and planning processes, including ERP/MRP, capacity planning, and managing planning activities with contract manufacturers.
- ERP implementation experience.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Well-developed computer skills, and a working knowledge of the Windows environment including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Outlook.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%.
- Lean Manufacturing training/experience.
- Industry experience with Aerospace, Pharmaceuticals and/or Consumer Packaged Goods.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with query languages.
- Project management skills.
- Previous experience with RapidResponse.
Kinaxis is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include Blackberry, Asics, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com. If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to be part of an industry leading team, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established company, combined with the passion of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work.