Kinaxis delivers a cloud-based SCM and S&OP solution. Large manufacturing companies with complex supply chain networks and volatile business environments rely on RapidResponse® for collaborative planning, continuous performance monitoring, and coordinated response to plan variances across multiple areas of the business. With RapidResponse, enterprises are able to attain a control tower solution that encompasses a full spectrum of supply chain related business processes, including such functions as: S&OP, supply and demand planning and supplier collaboration.
The Program Manager manages large complex projects and works directly with the Project Managers, Solution Architects, Integration Consultants and Functional Consultants to deliver the RapidResponse solution on time and on budget. Ability to articulate Company products and solutions to customers and the value added benefits received. Consistently uses and improves the existing methodology. Includes lessons learned to Company knowledge management system.
• Leadership – Demonstrate ability to provide direction to and motivate resources to achieve desired results. Mentor and develop on site teams and promote teamwork amongst peers and customer personnel. Lead by example and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. Demonstrate standard leadership traits: strategic, forward thinking, problem solving, and implementation thought leadership.
• Revenue & Execution – Results oriented, achieve team utilization, team revenue and management targets. Ability to estimate projects accurately. Anticipate client needs. Influence others to get what you want/need (i.e. other departments). Effectively manage schedule and individual resource utilization. Identifies problems proactively and leverages the organization in an efficient manner to resolve them. This position is revenue generating and is expected to be billable at least 60% of the time.
• Sales and Admin – work with Services Sales Team and Engagement Directors to develop and support client services solution roadmap.
• Communication & Documentation – Efficiently, effectively and appropriately establish and manage expectations through verbal and written communication. Demonstrate the ability to effectively listen and comprehend.
• Personal Development – Subject matter expert and thought leader for the art of implementation. Keep current as to new developments, best practices, industry trends and new innovations.
• Client Satisfaction –Responsible for balancing the overall satisfaction of the client while effectively representing both the client and Kinaxis’s best interests. Work with project team to achieve high levels of client satisfaction. Be able to measure the effectiveness of the client end solution against the roadmap developed in the sales cycle.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• College Graduate w/ 4 yr degree - Business, Supply Chain, computer science, process engineering preferred
• Minimum 7 years industry experience in large scale implementations in software consulting services
• Prior Experience implementing complex software solutions
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer personnel and management
• Proven record of execution to time and budget
• Strategic and tactical thinking
• Experience managing software deployment projects of $2M+
PREFERED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Knowledge of structured and agile deployment techniques
• No travel restrictions – estimated 50-75%
• Strong project estimating skills, industry expertise or certification preferred