Continuous Improvement Transformation Manager
Commercial Insurance Strategic Services is hiring multiple Continuous Improvement Transformation Managers to lead and manage Liberty Management System (LMS) team(s) supporting multiple LMS activities, which may include coaching/mentoring, process mapping, value stream mapping, data analysis, problem solving, measurement and/or sustainability. Accountable for leading project team members in the effective development and implementation of LMS practices in support of the organization's drive for continuous improvement.
Please note: This position can be located anywhere in the United States as long as you have the ability to travel 80% of the time on a weekly basis (Monday through Thursday). The compensation range will vary depending on location of the person hired.
* Manages LMS transformation initiatives that promote continuous improvement, increase operating model consistency, and engage & empower employees to enhance the value of service provided to customers.
* Leads and oversees LMS activities, which may include coaching/mentoring, process mapping, value stream mapping, data analysis, problem solving, measurement and/or sustainability.
* Supports recruiting efforts to ensure the right talent is in place to execute LMS activities.
* Provides coaching and mentoring on the application of LMS methodology and tools to further develop LMS experts and coaches, and embed LMS skill set. May participate in the development and implementation of LMS training programs. Supports the LMS learning environment.
* Designs and delivers presentations to senior management on the results of analysis work undertaken and the status of transformation initiatives.
* Measures the effectiveness of business process improvement initiatives and presents findings and recommendations to senior management.
* Manages sustainability reviews, leading to the development of action plans to ensure established use and reinforcement of continuous improvement methods and tools.
* Acts as a visible champion for LMS principles and practices while establishing and cultivating an environment that encourages problem solving, critical thinking, and innovation.
* Collaborates with other SBU/Corporate areas to drive transformation opportunities across various teams. Builds relationships across LM; documents and shares best practices and lessons learned.
* Oversees LMS staff to include full time and rotational coaches and possibly consultants.
* Role will be responsible for all five phases of a transformation: Prep, Diagnosis, Design, Pilot and Deployment. Hires, develops, provides coaching to, and makes compensation recommendations.
* Defines individual performance objectives and development plans, and ensures alignment with project and department objectives.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
* Minimum 7 years of relevant general business experience, to include 3 years of experience in LMS, Lean, process improvement and/or process redesign strongly preferred.
* 1-3 years working in a highly effective leadership capacity.
* Displays solid business acumen and integrated thinking.
* Strong interpersonal, analytical, communication, presentation, and project management skills.
* Strong influencing skills, with proven ability in coaching and inspiring others.
* Ability and willingness to be mobile and travel during the week, Monday through Thursday on a weekly basis
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
* 401K and Company paid pension plan
* Medical coverage
* Dental coverage
* Paid time-off
* Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
* Discount fitness memberships
* Flexible spending accounts
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision care coverage
* Work/Life resources
* Credit Union membership
* Employee and Dependent life insurance
* Disability insurance
* Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.