MARKETING PROGRAM SPECIALIST
Kinaxis is seeking a high energy, results-oriented Events/Marketing Programs Specialist to contribute to a variety of integrated marketing programs that are both planned and underway. A core area of focus will be project management of events both online and offline, and most specifically the company’s annual in-person user conference. This role will contribute directly to the corporate goals and objectives through the daily management of multiple concurrent marketing campaigns and projects.
• Planning and coordinating the annual in-person user conference
• Project management of events both online and offline
• Management of multiple, concurrent marketing campaigns and projects in a web 2.0 savvy environment
• Post secondary education in marketing or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years experience in the execution of multiple concurrent marketing programs.
• Proven, results-oriented experience managing digital and face-to-face programs including direct mail, e-mail, webinars and tradeshows.
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Ability to manage projects comprised of a wide range of integrated marketing activities on time and within budget.
• Demonstrable initiative in overcoming roadblocks.
• A keen eye for brand-building and consistency of message.
• Strong technical aptitude and high tech experience.
• Ability to be a strong contributor within a changing environment.
• CRM experience a must
• Experience in the manufacturing industry would be considered an asset.