PRODUCT SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE- Early Shift (5am-2pm, M-F)
As a member of our Service Operations team, you will provide responsive technical support to our customers and perform a range of service operations activities to resolve product or service issues. Depending upon the growing demands of our customers there is the possibility of shiftwork. Currently there is an occasional requirement to provide maintenance and/or 24/7 support coverage, including holidays and weekends.
- Working with consultants, hosting partner representatives, and customer IT Specialists to provision, set up, test, and deploy customer environments.
- Scripting and participating in the automation of tasks to draw operational efficiencies from available resources.
- Monitoring hardware/software components of our on-demand service. Resolving problems in a timely manner while ensuring customers are kept informed of progress.
- Ensuring that all aspects of our customers’ Service Level Agreements and Support Agreements are fully met.
- Performing daily application administration functions for our on-demand hosted customers and on-premise remote-administration customers.
- Responding to customers’ queries by determining the nature and likely causes of customer problems, recommending corrective action or guiding the customer through the necessary steps to a resolution.
- Following up with customers to ensure problems were resolved and/or recommending further action to ensure non-recurrence.
- Develop and present proactive system health reports
- Providing liaison and coordination activities with other departments to respond to or resolve urgent or complex customer/service problems and inquiries.
- Participate in on-call duties rotation, after hours environment maintenances
In addition to a post-secondary diploma or degree in a related discipline, you possess:
- Solid working knowledge of the Windows environments, IIS, and experience with web-based applications.
- A customer service orientation is required.
- Experience with Manufacturing and Inventory management considered a valuable asset.
- Working knowledge of relational database and query writing considered a valuable asset.
- Knowledge of server-based OS platforms, database query languages, and hardware/software interfaces considered a valuable asset.
- Experience with monitoring and responding to issues with transactional data flows considered a valuable asset.
- Knowledge of relevant case tracking applications
- Strong research and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing technical support position is considered a valuable asset.
Kinaxis is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include RIM, Asics, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to contribute to next-generation features of world class technology, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work.