Kinaxis is looking for a talented candidate to provide strong leadership for the Integration Technology Development team. The primary responsibility of the team is for all inbound/outbound interfaces, web services, public API, system-to-system integration, scripting and business process automation capabilities. If you have a passion for technology and a strong track record of delivering superior software and are looking for an opportunity for growth, then this challenge is for you.
In this role you will report to the Director, Application Development and you will work closely with development, test, product management, support, and operations teams to expand and enhance the RapidResponse decision support and simulation platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, growing, and motivating the team
- Contributing to the technical vision and product roadmap
- Conducting research, analyzing requirements, proposing solutions
- Applying the Agile/Scrum development methodology to produce high quality software
- BSc Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years solid track record in software development environment
- 2+ years in a management or team lead role
- Excellent communication skills, adaptability, initiative
- Ability to provide technical mentorship and coaching
- Strong technical background:
- Solid knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns (C# and/or Java)
- Understanding of application development frameworks and platforms (JDK, .NET)
- Experience with web services, SOA
- Knowledge of message-oriented middleware (ESB, queuing, Oracle Fusion, SAP PI)
- Desirable areas of expertise: Supply-chain, logistics, financial systems, BI tools, CRM, HR systems, data warehouses, transaction processing systems
Kinaxis™ is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include RIM, Asics, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to contribute to next-generation features of world class technology, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established company, combined with the passion and innovation of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work.