Analyst - Inventory Planning - Wholesale (7fam)
As a member of the Planning Team, the Inventory Analyst is responsible for developing business analyses and inventory plans to support 7FAM inventory objectives.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3-5.
BA/BS in Business Administration or related field Previous experience in demand forecasting and inventory planning highly desireable.
Strong Excel skills required
Experience with Full Circle or other ERP software
Strong communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Ability to work independently on simultaneous projects and in a fast paced
Motivated, flexible & detail oriented.
1. Preparing and maintaining inventory rolls, cut plans, and other production related reports
2. Facilitating monthly inventory meetings with cross-functional business departments.
3. Identifying distressed inventory and preparing reports outlining source of excess.
4. Developing meaningful business analyses to support conclusions.
5. Balancing supply according to changing demand forecasts
6. Performing other duties as assigned.