Vendor & Sourcing Manager
Reliant Energy Retail Holdings, LLC
- Develop a strategy and approach to select the best service provider(s) for a given task or call service.
- Evaluate sourcing options applying the above strategy to select the option that best meets cost, speed to serve, and quality requirements.
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with select service providers taking accountability for their performance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with service provider leadership.
- Measure and publish service provider key performance indicator reports facilitating improvement efforts as needed.
- Develop processes to manage all key components of the relationship with the service provider – workforce management, training, quality assurance, invoicing, process management, etc.
- Negotiate contract changes as needed.
- Develop and maintain strategic planning models allowing for multiple outcomes, budgeting, and planning analysis.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of front office processes, technology, and organizational structure including interdependencies across the entire organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related area from a four-year university preferred.
- 5+ years minimum related experience preferred, including Customer Service or Account Management experience. 2+ years of direct supervisory experience is required. Experience with a deregulated utility or service industry strongly preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical ability.
- Strong project management skills.
- General understanding of how processes work in SAP.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective processes and procedures.
- Inclination to effectively drive change.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Exceptional people skills, exhibiting the ability to work comfortably with individuals at all levels within the company.
- Customer oriented, with a keen sense for business goals and objectives.
- Creative in dealing with shifting requirements and comfortable in pressure situations.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Results oriented - ability to set priorities and meet aggressive timelines.
- Capable of utilizing good judgment and making sound decisions.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Broad knowledge of customer care functions including workforce management, training, quality assurance, and call center floor management.
- Occasionally requires lifting as appropriate to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Normal office environment.
- Some overtime required as special projects arise.
- Domestic and International travel required.