I came across this event in my inbox that i thought would be worth sharing with our supply chain community:
Celebrating its 11th year in London on Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th March 2013, the Extended Supply Chain Conference provides the best chance all year for you to:
+ Discover the latest Supply Chain thinking for the year ahead + Explore invaluable examples of best practice from renowned organisations + Network with like-minded international expert practitioners
Delegates will hear from, and question, international experts speakers on key topics such as:
• End-to-end value chain transformation
• How can you deliver predictable results in the face of on-going economic volatility?
• Key trends and challenges over the next decade
• Using technology to improve supply chain visibility and mitigate costs
• Overcoming the supply chain skills gap
• Effectively dealing with supply chain complexity
Retrieving data ...