Kinaxis™ is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include RIM, Asics, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to be part of an industry leading team, then Kinaxis is the place for you! With the stability of an established company, combined with the passion of a start-up, Kinaxis is a GREAT place to work. Our success and growth means we are expanding. We are currently looking for:
PRODUCT SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
As a member of our Service Operations team working out of our Hong Kong Office, you will provide responsive technical support to our customers and perform a range of service operations activities to resolve product or service issues. There is an occasional requirement to provide maintenance and/or 24x7 support coverage, including holidays and weekends. There is also an occasional requirement for flexible hours to facilitate cross time zone meetings.
- Working with consultants, hosting partner representatives, and customer IT Specialists to provision, set up, test, and deploy customer environments.
- Monitoring hardware/software components of our on-demand service. Resolving problems in a timely manner while ensuring customers are kept informed of progress.
- Ensuring that all aspects of our customers’ Service Level Agreements and Support Agreements are fully met.
- Performing daily application administration functions for our on-demand hosted customers and on-premise remote-administration customers.
- Responding to customers’ queries by determining the nature and likely causes of customer problems, recommending corrective action or guiding the customer through the necessary steps to a resolution.
- Following up with customers to ensure problems were resolved and/or recommending further action to ensure non-recurrence.
- Develop and present proactive system health reports
- Providing liaison and coordination activities with Kinaxis Headquarters to respond to or resolve urgent or complex customer/service problems and inquiries.
- Translating communications between customer and Kinaxis Headquarters when required.
- Interfacing with third party product support distributors and hosting partner representatives.
- There is an occasional travel requirement, primarily for initial and ongoing product training.
Desired Skills & Experience
In addition to a post secondary diploma or degree in a related discipline, you possess:
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a customer-facing technical support position
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Additional language support including Japanese, French, German, or Spanish would be considered an asset.
- Solid working knowledge of the Windows environments, IIS, and experience with web-based applications.
- Experience with manufacturing and inventory management is considered a valuable asset.
- Working knowledge of relational database and query writing is considered a valuable asset.
- Knowledge of server-based OS platforms, database query languages, and hardware/software interfaces considered a valuable asset.
- Knowledge of relevant case tracking applications.
- Strong research and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Prior experience an ERP system (i.e. SAP, RapidResponse) would be considered an asset.